From Project Concept, Budgeting, Scheduling, Design, Procurement, Warehousing, Construction, to Project Turnover and Closeout, Yonkers Industries’ Program Management services provides the support, procedures, control systems, and experience to effectively integrate with the Project Team. Our core philosophy combined with our skills to anticipate problems and proactively implement solutions, enables us to successfully manage and execute all critical control points and key aspects on construction projects of varying size.
Process Engineer Job Summary:
We are seeking a Process Engineer to join our team! The Process Engineer is responsible for delivery of the process engineering deliverables on time, within budget and meeting quality expectations. In addition, the Process Engineer will provide technical assistance to the operating departments to help achievement of goals and objectives while driving continuous process improvement.
Responsibilities of the Process Engineer:
- The Process Engineer will be responsible for the execution of capital and/or operating expense projects from inception to completion ensuring safety, regulatory and quality compliance. This includes scope development, design, construction and commissioning of equipment, systems and facilities. Participate on project teams, assuring that projects are coordinated with team members and compliant with applicable policies/procedures.
- The Process Engineer will execute engineering change management, quality events (e.g. change control, corrective action/preventative action, etc.), and project close-out documentation.
- The Process Engineer will provide engineering technical support to site operations and validation activities (FAT, SAT, IQ/OQ/PQ, PPQ) with creative approaches, as well as adaptation to corporate, site and/or industry standards/methodology. Diagnose technical issues and current practices and provides recommendation/solution for their correction.
- The Process Engineer will be a responsible owner for development and maintenance of equipment drawings (P&IDs, PFDs, etc) and equipment lifecycle (URSs).
- BS/MS in Engineering or a related field with 5+ years of experience in a technical engineering role or related areas (or a combination of education and experience) including direct experience in equipment design, procurement, FAT, SAT, and IQ/OQ.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in pharmaceutical/biotech manufacturing, design, or consulting environment, supporting upstream and downstream single use bioprocessing systems.
- Ability to work in a matrixed-team environment, meet deadlines, and self-prioritize and balance work from multiple individuals and multiple projects.
- Advanced problem solving and critical thinking skills in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, communication and influencing skills especially with senior level executives.
Yonkers Industries does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, status as a Vietnam Era, special disabled, recently separated or other protected veteran.
Yonkers Industries also complies with all applicable state, federal and local laws, regulations, and ordinances prohibiting discrimination in places where Yonkers Industries operates.